For those who wish to live free NOW And to be treated like royalty!
Professionals, entrepreneurs and busy employees who would rather hire experienced professionals to protect them from oppressive taxation and government control will appreciate the freedom and peace of mind the ROYAL FREEDOM PACKAGE provides. Freedom Law School will handle all situations from the IRS or State Taxing Agency with complete Civil and, if needed, Criminal representation. The Royal Freedom Package includes:
1. Peace of mind; knowing that there is a dedicated team of freedom minded legal professionals working around the clock to handle any situation that may obstruct your freedom.
2. Our Level One educational course and other educational material are designed to help you understand your rights, laws, procedures and how to protect yourself against oppressive taxation and government control.
3. A Freedom Preparation Package that will help you make a conclusive decision as to whether you are required to file a 1040 Income Tax Confession Form or not; based on the guidance and response, or lack thereof, from your Public Servants (Senators and Congressmen). For more details on the contents of this Package, see the Beginner's Freedom Package.
4. Protection from criminal attacks for filers and non-filers alike. You will receive full membership in our LEGAL DEFENSE FUND, which includes PREPAID REPRESENTATION for ALL costs, even up to the Supreme Court if necessary. Very few of our members have needed this protection, however they do enjoy the peace of mind it provides.
5. We respond on your behalf to administrative attacks from the IRS and State Income Tax Agencies by providing administrative responses and unlimited consultation by the appropriate DREAM TEAM or other Freedom Law School professionals.
6. In short, we do it all for you. Freedom Law School has assembled and coordinated the most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful group of freedom fighters in America, protecting our members from IRS and State Income Tax Agency harassment, and allowing our members to enjoy the fruits of their labor in peace and prosperity.
Your investment in the ROYAL FREEDOM PACKAGE is only $6,000 for the first year. Each year thereafter, it is $3,000 for people living in a state with no income tax (Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington Wyoming), $4,000 for Californians each year thereafter, and $3,500 each year thereafter for people in all other states. To start living FREE, please read the terms of agreement before completing and returning it to us. If you have any questions about the ROYAL FREEDOM PACKAGE, please feel free to contact us at Freedom Law School's number listed below or on our (icon-help)Weekly Conference Call.
PURPOSE: To restore honest, responsive, and limited government in the United States of America, which will follow the letter and intent of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution as written and designed by America's Founding Fathers to protect the blessings of liberty for all Americans.
SCOPE: Freedom Law School (FLS) agrees to provide the purchaser (FLS student) of the ROYAL FREEDOM PACKAGE (RFP) the following:
1. A COURSE OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL on freedom, justice, law and procedure, which include FLS' course, A PRACTICAL ROAD TO FREEDOM FROM OPPRESSIVE TAXATION AND CONTROL, LEVEL 1, as well as other books, DVDs, CDs or audio tapes of FLS' choosing, to assist the FLS student in thoroughly understanding his Constitutionally Protected Rights and proper method of asserting and defending said rights.
2. A FREEDOM PREPARATION PACKAGE containing books, CDs, DVDs and materials for the purchaser's education. FLS has specially designed this package to present and help educate his/her Congressmen and U.S. Senators as to any possible income tax liabilities of the purchaser. This material was also designed to ”inform and educate public servants” to correctly follow and implement their oath to “protect and defend the U.S. Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.”
3. Membership in a LEGAL DEFENSE FUND, whose purpose is the protection of their members, from criminal charges illegally levied by government employees. FLS student agrees to fill out and be bound by the terms of the contract of the LEGAL DEFENSE FUND, which will be provided to the purchaser.
4. Membership in a prepaid TAX DEFENSE PROGRAM, in which full consultation and representation is provided in responding to letters, inquiries, and administrative hearings of Income Tax Governmental Authorities at Federal, State and Local Levels, including the U.S. Tax Court and tax refund lawsuits. The methods and strategies used for the FLS student, is selected by FLS and the student to best suit the FLS student's particular facts and circumstances.
5. A portion of the FLS student's funds will be contributed to the American Justice Foundation (AJF) to assist AJF in instituting and supporting lawsuits, legal actions and public education campaigns that can bring about the greatest amount of freedom, justice and honest government back to the American People.
LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Due to the fact that a citizen puts the burden of proof in any civil (money related/non-criminal) tax proceeding on oneself by signing forms under “penalty of perjury” with the IRS and other purported State Income Tax Agencies, membership in the LEGAL DEFENSE FUND and TAX DEFENSE PROGRAM is not available for those years in which the student has signed any Income Tax Confessions (returns) with the government at either the Federal, State or Local level, unless the following conditions are met by the member: a) a notarized copy of any tax return which the individual has filed with the IRS or the State Tax Agency, along with a notarized copy of the receipts, cancelled check or other documents that prove the existence and accuracy of the expenses and deductions that the individual has claimed on his tax returns, must be delivered to FLS within 60 days after signing up for membership or 60 days after the signing of such returns, whichever is earlier. b) a list of witnesses who can testify to the existence and accuracy of the claimed expenses or deductions or both, with address and phone number of the witness for all items of expense and deduction which are over $10. This list shall be updated every 12 months for ten years after the date of filing of the tax returns. If the FLS student has been under a criminal summons, indictment and/or arraignment before joining FLS, the FLS student will have to pay extra funds for such defense.
2. Membership in the LEGAL DEFENSE FUND is limited to: a) criminal charges alleging failure to file returns (Federal, State or Local) for years in which the purchaser filed no Federal, State or Local income tax returns of any kind, Aid and Abet charges stemming from Franchise Tax Board Code section 19701B, or Criminal charges for filing a fraudulent W4 form, b) criminal charges under 26 USC 7201 for filers and non-filers. Claims on the LEGAL DEFENSE FUND must be made at the first implication of criminal investigation by the government, as it pertains to the criminal tax charges, to the Primary Administrator, Peymon Mottahedeh. Membership in the LEGAL DEFENSE FUND does NOT have a waiting period. No one is rejected from membership, but those with pre-existing conditions may have to pay additional fees if they wish FLS to handle their pre-existing situation. Call us for more details about your particular situation.
3. However, if the IRS or a State Income Tax Agency (SITA) has made written claim(s) that the FLS student owes money, or they have summoned the FLS student or a third party about the FLS student or is about to take the money or property of the FLS student, the FLS student will have to pay for the extra work associated with challenging the IRS or SITA's claim(s) or attack(s). A copy of all Income Tax Agency correspondence received by the FLS student must be immediately forwarded to FLS for review for FLS to start formulating a proper response.
4. The current price of the RFP is $6,000 for the first year. Each year thereafter, it is $3,000 for people living in a state with no income tax (Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington Wyoming), $4,000 for Californians each year thereafter, and $3,500 each year thereafter for people in all other states. Due to the government forcing us to accept papers called Federal Reserve Notes, which the banks and Federal Reserve have been authorized to create out of thin air, these prices are subject to change no more than once per year. The RFP price includes spousal coverage at no extra cost.
Last Updated on Friday, 04 May 2012 08:36